Tuesday 30 April 2013

Autism Awareness Cards in Different Languages


Just a quick post before I go and get some lunch, about my Autism Awareness Cards. I set out some time ago to get the wording on these cards translated so they could be used when on holiday. Autism is hard enough to describe to others who have no knowledge of it in your native tongue! I am now offering these cards as a download on my website. As before, they are free to anyone to wishes to use them.
Available in Dutch, English, Estonian, French, German, Italian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish and Turkish.
 Click here to be taken to the listings page on my website.
Or click on the following links below to download from my Google drive.

Right, I'm off to see what's in for lunch.
Take care
Suz x

1 comment:

  1. The vey attractive blog. Like to read the whole, it is very effective and compeling parent support

    ReplyDelete